|Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle|
|Release date||29 August 2017|
Although it features Nintendo characters, it will be both developed and published by Ubisoft. The official premiere and confirmation for the project was revealed at E3 2017, but artwork for the title was leaked online on May 23, 2017.
Following the leak, official sources at Ubisoft confirmed the authenticity of the project and provided further images of the title. Even more information, as well as official gameplay, was revealed during Ubisoft's E3 Press Conference on 12 June 2017.
The game features a combination of exploration and turn-based combat, being said to be similar to the XCOM series of games. A multiplayer, local co-op mode has also been confirmed. The combat is weapon-based, with the weapons resembling guns. The exploration aspect of the gameplay is controlled by Tuttorio, a new character to be introduced. There will be seven enemy archetypes, and one mid-boss and boss per world, with a total of four world environments.
Playable characters Edit
- Mario ("The Leader") - Wields an arm cannon with a Banzai Bill design.
- Luigi ("The Eagle Eye") - Wields a weapon that somewhat resembles the Poltergust 5000.
- Princess Peach ("The Badass Princess") - Wields a weapon with a Shark-like design.
- Yoshi ("The Explosive Head") - Wields a weapon with a design that incorporates both a banana and a barrel.
- A Rabbid dressed as Mario ("The Macho Man") - Wields a weapon with a fish-like design.
- A Rabbid dressed as Luigi ("The Unstable") - Attacks with a yellow circular projectile.
- A Rabbid dressed as Princess Peach ("#Sassy #NoFilter") - Wields a pink and white arm cannon.
- A Rabbid dressed as Yoshi ("The Crazy One") - Wields a weapon with Bowser Jr.'s mask on it.
Other characters Edit
- A giant Rabbid wearing Donkey Kong's necktie
- ↑ Robertson, Liam (May 23, 2017). Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Confirmed, Key Art. WWG.com. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- ↑ Ronaghan, Neal (May 23, 2017). New Details About Mario + Rabbids: Kingom Battle Confirmed for Switch. Nintendo World Report. Retrieved May 23, 2017.
- ↑ Burch, Jennifer (May 23, 2017). Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle images and information leaked. Nintendo Wire. Retrieved May 23, 2017.